Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Separated at Birth...

It's not uncommon to be told you've got a "Look Alike" out walking around!

Infact, Webb saw my twin during the Beijing Olympics Ceremonies. I can't remember her name but I felt honored; someone who looked like me was an Olympic Athlete! Cool! I think she was a Finnish gold medal rower (and carried the flag for her country, no less). And when I saw her, I even agreed; there WAS an uncanny resemblance!

Now Paige has decided that when I'm dressed in my running attire I look just like Donkey Kong's son: Diddy Kong (see picture at right). Paige claims it is something about the angle of the hat.

Well, I don't hold false illusions that someone is going to mistake me for Gwyneth Paltrow but Diddy Kong? Seriously? It seems a tad embarrassing. I mean, Diddy is a young boy AND he is a monkey; AND, apparently he is a monkey who wears no pants!

So, while Paige might be a really fast runner; she didn't score any points telling me I look just like Diddy Kong! I'm sticking with the Olympic Athlete look alike that Webb discovered! I'll post her picture if I can find one. Who knew there were so many versions of me out and about? And, in fairness to Paige; if you compare Diddy to my picture in yesterdays post, I have to concede that she does have a point! It's a stretch, but, yea, I suppose we could be related!