Sunday, March 20, 2011

Mochi at Costco!

I am not kidding! Costco carries Mochi! Actually, I don't know if they'll always carry it or if it was just a roadshow. But, happy day, Costco had Mochi!

It came in a container filled with individually wrapped mochi of 3 different fillings: red bean, strawberry, and mango. There are about 20 of each kind. And the mochi with red bean paste is the best, hands down!

I have refused to look into the nutritional value (or lack thereof) in mochi. I don't want to know that there is probably nothing healthy about mochi. I don't want to know if it’s high in calories (likely) or contains carcinogens (doubtful).

Ignorance is bliss, mochi is bliss, and that is all I need to know!

Some people need their chocolate fixation and apparently I need mochi. And now I can buy it at Costco! In bulk! Hmmm....I'm starting to wonder if this is a good thing? .