Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Grad School - Year 2, Day 2

       "It's always easier to learn something than to use what you've learned."  -Chaim Potok

       I'm officially in the 2nd year of graduate school and today is my 2nd day of class.  Yesterday's 1st class experience was easier on my anxiety level than my 1st class a year ago.  So, I guess I've gained some confidence along the way (whew)!  Besides, I've now got a transcript and some decent grades; a real paper trail that shows I know what I'm doing in this field.  Sort of!
       Still, while the knowledge is coming along, my mastery has a long way to go.  And like most learning, the more I know, the more I realize how little I know.  

       "Is it logical that two people can disagree and both can be right?  It's not logical: it's psychological.  And it's very real."  -Stephen R. Covey