Friday, January 29, 2010

So A Guy Walks Into a Bar....

I'm pretty selective about quotes (they have to be good/inspiring) but when it comes to jokes, the dumber the better! The cornier a joke, the more it makes me laugh!

The only jokes I'm not down with are off-color, mean spirited or vulgar ones. But lame jokes...those are the best & my specialty! For example: (I didn't write these but I bet you'll laugh at least one):

1. A jumper cable walks into a bar. The bartender says, "I'll serve you, but don't start anything."

2. Two peanuts walk into a bar, and one was a salted.

3. A dyslexic man walks into a bra.

4. A man walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under his arm and says: "A beer please, and one the road."

Kind of an unusual post for me but I realize that I need to incorporate humor into my blog! I'm not just a poem/quotes/scripture/ fanatic; I also love to laugh! Alot!