Friday, January 8, 2010

The "WEBB" Channel

I'm still figuring out how to work our digital camera. Luckily, my incompetence wasn't passed on to my son. Webb is pretty adept at figuring out cameras, computers, cell phones, techie things!

I guess his toddler-take-apart-destruction-stage might actually pay off! Those were expensive years when Webb was 2 0r 3, tinkering with our TV, taking apart our video recorder, basically making spare parts of anything with interesting knobs and wires!

I guess his trial, error and experience is finally getting put to good use. In Israel we had it made.....Paige covered still photography, Webb handled video photography and Andie was available to pose for either of them! Such a team!

Thanks to a cool "Flip" camera that Anna gave Webb for Christmas we have lots of footage from our vacation! Infact, I brought a camera and never took it out of my suitcase! Bringing it along, though, is progress! Because I'm the camera-challenged person who is still figuring out how "digital" works! As I've said before, cameras and I have a dubious relationship whether I'm behind the lens clicking or in front of the lens attempting to say "cheese!"

Now, to make his videos available for the fam, Webb has even set up his own youtube channel! Imagine that! Watch out CNN! I might be able to cancel the Netflix subscription that we hardly ever use; I'll just kick back and tune in to W-E-B-B!