Thursday, September 8, 2011

New York, the Wonder City...

“I think you know that when an American stays away from New York too long something happens to him. Perhaps he becomes a little provincial, a little dead and afraid.” -Sherwood Anderson

I’m off for my annual girl’s trip and this year we are bound for NYC. Carole and Julie are already there; Susan, Ann, and I arrive today!

This is our 19th consecutive trip. It’s pretty remarkable we have pulled these boondoggles off year after year; a credit to good husbands who let us keep going! We think our 20th trip together next year should be big...maybe Paris, France.

But I’m excited that we’ll be in New York City this year, it’s a city I never get tired of. Besides, no matter how many times I go to New York City, I always discover new things to love! So, stay tuned...

“I carry the place around the world in my heart but sometimes I try to shake it off in my dreams. -F. Scott Fitzgerald