Tuesday, June 16, 2009

"K" is for Klutz!

I've been pretty clumsy my whole life! I'm prone to drop my cell phone multiple times a day, trip over curbs, and kind of stumble and bumble through life! (Think Mr. Magoo)

I don't use my maiden name as a middle initial since Kathryn K. Knudsen leaves you with the monogram "KKK" which is highly inappropriate! But the "K" in triplet form, must stand for "Klutz" (with a Capitol K)

If you have the Klutz Gene you simply are not blessed with grace and dexterity! Coordination skills are marginal at best!

While I used to see my clumsy nature as a real liability; lately I've sort of grown into it. A few years ago my lack of flexibility and balance would have kept me from ever even attempting a yoga class. But I'm much less mortified these days about being a spaz! Maybe klutziness just goes with the territory in aging (and lucky me, this is already familiar territory!).