Monday, October 11, 2010

Bruised and Battered...

I ditto this cartoon! I also "bruise easily!"

If it weren't so unsightly, I'd post a photo of the humongous bruise on my left leg as proof.

All I had to do to acquire this new bruise was accidentally walk into a fire hydrant in downtown Los Gatos. Which I bumped into simply trying to dodge another person on the sidewalk. Ouch!

It hurt, but as usual, I quickly forgot all about the incident. At least until the next day when my running shorts weren't long enough to cover up a grapefruit-sized-really-grotesque-bruise.

Sometimes I'll notice a bruise and have absolutely no idea of it's origin. Not a clue. So, at least I remember the history of this doozer on my leg! Come to think of it, it seems a rare occasion when I'm not sporting a bruise somewhere on my body! Such a battered soul!