Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Too Too (TuTu) Cute!

It's my Mini Me! Because it turns out that Emily Bryan has a new uniform, not unlike my own preference for wearing the same things over and over.

But unlike my boring home uniforms, Emily selected our birthday gift to her, a colorful pink tutu, to wear 24/7. In the photo at left, Emily insisted on leaving the tutu on (right over her purple sweats) when her family walked the Golden Gate Bridge recently.

When I found the pink tutu and asked Andie what she thought, her immediate reply was "Well, Jennifer will hate it, but Emily will probably love it." And, it turns out that Emily does love it and although it isn't something Jennifer would pick out and she's getting a little tired of seeing it everyday, she's okay with it. Or, at least she's been a good sport. Now if I can just convince Emily to sport a pink Lacoste polo to go with the tutu her uniform attire will be almost complete!