Friday, February 18, 2011

Cleansing Her Palate...

You've gotta love our sophisticated London girl! After she arrived in England, Paige was hoping someone (aka Mom) would send her Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Covered Blueberries because (and I'll quote her directly) "I always need a little something sweet to cleanse my palate after dinner."

Cleanse Her Palate? Who knew? Is this the same girl who wasn't all that fond of chocolate before the Holland family indoctrinated her on the difference between Milky Way and Godiva?

Yes, it seems that Paige has become a bit of a chocolate snob. While I am definitely not a connoisseur when it comes to chocolate, I have read that dark is healthier than milk or white chocolate. Apparently it has more antioxidants. Of course so does broccoli. And spinach. Maybe I should send Paige some broccoli and spinach. And, in an effort to help Paige keep her palate cleansed I guess I should dip those veggies in dark chocolate!