Wednesday, November 25, 2009

"I Babysit, I Don't Perform!"

I really don't want to dignify Adam Lambert by blogging about him. I hardly know who the guy is since I don't follow American Idol.

But I do read the newspapers and you couldn't miss the Glambert's name all over the news this week; apparently he sang at some music awards show and was
totally raunchy! Any more detail on that would be TMI as far as I'm concerned. Trust me on this!

The caption I saw today was pretty classic! I guess Lambert was attempting to justify his inappropriate behavior or relinquish himself from any responsibility that as an entertainer people (youth, children, etc) watch, follow, and emulate him. Anyway, the CNN headliner read: Lambert: "I perform, I don't babysit."

And I couldn't resist the following twist to his soundbite.....mine would read: Knudsen: "I babysit, I don't perform." So there!