Saturday, June 19, 2010

Andie & Pooge....reunited!

"And thou shalt in thy daughter see,
This picture, once, resembled thee. -Ambrose Philips

OK, I'm just dreaming if I think I once resembled my darling daughters. I was never half as cute!

But my daughters do resemble each other and together they make quite the dynamic duo! Very different, but quite compatible. And delighted to be reunited for the summer months!

Paige was tempted to stay in Elko, Nevada when we learned that the Motorcycle Jamboree was coming to town today! But we have happily (& safely with no speeding tickets!) returned; Bella passed her Smog Test in the knick of time and Andie is thrilled to have a compadre around! Watch out Los Gatos!

"Sisters don't need words. They have perfected a language of snarls and smiles and frowns and winks - expressions of shocked surprise and incredulity and disbelief. Sniffs and snorts and gasps and sighs - that can undermine any tale you're telling." -Pam Brown