Friday, March 26, 2010

Body Parts R Us!

Head, Shoulders, Knees & Toes,
. . . Eyes, Ears, Mouth & Nose!

Body Parts! It looks like my 4 last posts (unintentionally) all dealt with body parts. Ha! I just noticed it yesterday!

Monday was opening our "hearts" followed by Tuesday's "tooth"ache (C.S. Lewis) to Wednesday's "head"ache (mine) and yesterday Robert Frost poems beginning with a lump in the "throat!"

. . . "Hearts, Teeth, Head & Throat!" (my new ending to Head & Shoulders!)

This is just throw away blabbering but I found it odd that I had a patten going and I hadn't realized it! Which got me thinking. . .maybe that happens more than I realize!

For example, as a young mom I got to choose what my babies would wear. And without planning to I'd end up dressing myself and whichever youngster I was selecting clothes for, in the same color scheme! I wasn't purposefully trying to coordinate my ensemble with their play clothes. It just happened! Honest.

Or, I get into food patterns a lot! If I fix soup & salad one night I can get on a soup & salad nightly fixation where that is what sounds good for dinner every night. To me, that is; not necessarily to my family!

Which might explain all the body parts blogs. I start with the heart and it just leads to the head or the tooth or the throat! The next thing I know, I've got a sequence going! Be it clothes, food, or writing, I think I just get a theme going along and variations on that theme emerge!