Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Double Your Fun!

Separated At Birth, Part 2:
Thanks to the good memory of Webb's friend, Anna, I'm able to post my Olympic Athlete Look Alike afterall! Thanks Anna!

I was slightly off on a few of the details: First of all, she is from the Czech Republic (not Finland)! Secondly, she is an Olympic Gold Medalist for Kayaking (not Rowing). And her name is Stepanka Hilgertova.

Obviously, Stepanka is hot stuff in her country....of ALL their athletes SHE was the one chosen to carry their flag! Yep, my "double" must be quite the celebrity in Eastern Europe!

So, I wonder if anyone has ever told Stepanka that she looks like Diddy Kong? We're like Triplets! The Three Amigos!

I noticed that both Diddy and Stepanka don hats slanted pretty much like my running hats! So, I think that might be the most common denominator for the 3 of us!

Once in awhile the look alike factor can lead to some extraordinary moments! For example, after her Saturday Night Live parody someone reported that "Tina Fey looks more like Sarah Palin than Sarah Palin looks like Sarah Palin!" So, if Nintendo or the Czech Republic needs a stand in; I Will Be Ready!