Sunday, October 4, 2009

Some Get To Buy "Coach." Some Get To Fly Coach.

Andie is our Coach Buyer of the week! She found a winner "Mary Poppins" bag this week that is big enough to hold running gear, school books, lunch, laptop, etc. It's huge! It's colorful! And it was marked down from the sale price. A real find! A great bag!

But I have the dubious distinction of being the Coach Flyer of the week! I had to sink a little lower on the travel front this year....I couldn't get the frequent flyer miles to work so I actually bought a ticket to Nice, France. Which meant no Business or 1st Class! I'm much too cheap to go high end if I actually have to pay for it!

And I've learned that on an international trip your airline seat makes a big difference! I've been spoiled by getting a few flights in luxury so it's hard to go back to the riff-raff coach section!

But The Traveling Gals (Susan, Julie, Ann, Carole, Kathryn) have all arrived in France! So, even if I had to travel coach, it will definitely be a 1st Class Week of Adventures! Stay Tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out! I"m looking forward to the actual France posts now :) you did forget the camera- bad girl ;) even after I gave you your tutorial and all... tsk tsk. have so much fun Mom!

    ReplyDelete