Sunday, May 23, 2010

"No Pressure" Washing!

"I enjoy my work so much that I have to be pulled away from my work into leisure." -Ralph Nadar

Some work is so fun it feels like play! For example, take Pressure Washing. It's a blast! Literally!

The equipment is a little cumbersome at first but so are hockey uniforms. Once you maneuver the engine, hose, & wand around a bit you hardly notice the fact you are working.

I'm a little trigger happy! Once I get started I want to blast the dirt off everything in sight! I might start with the deck and patio furniture but pretty soon I'm obsessed with cleaning every object in the yard. I'll tackle the driveway, the iron fences; the umbrellas; anything in shooting range.

There's a nice satisfaction in pressure washing; you see immediate results. Yesterday I spent most of the day pressure washing with some assistance from Brent & Andie on cleaning the pool cover. I went through 4 gallons of Krud Kutter (pressure wash cleaner)! I'd say the summer swim season is ready to commence!

"The true way to render ourselves happy is to love our work and find in it our pleasure. -Francoise de Motteville