Monday, July 12, 2010

All Hail the Uniform!

I take a lot of slack for my "home uniforms." When I don a seasonal outfit of choice, my family laments the limited variety in my fashion (or lack thereof). Apparently they get tired of my black capri pants with purple polo day after day (the summer uni). Who knew?

Maybe because he is wildly successful, I don't hear people complain about
"the Steve Job's Uniform." I don't think his dress attire even changes with weather fluctuation!

Yes, I've read Jobs is a quirky guy! Now, Paige's cute friend interning at Apple confirms the Job's Uniform; Emily's working across the hall from Job's office and sees him dressed like this photo, day after day after day.

Apparently Steve Job's closet is a sight to behold. There are multiples of the two items he is sporting at left. Hangers lined up with black crew turtlenecks shirts and more hangers filled denim jeans! The outfit is pretty much what Steve Jobs wears everyday! And gets away with!

And for the record, like Steve Jobs, I'm wearing multiples! I don't simply have 1 pair of black capris and 1 polo! No, when I find something that works I'll buy in volume. But, I'd never try to imitate those black crew turtlenecks Jobs likes to wear. Even though they're low I can't stand clothes covering (or even near) my neck; makes me feel claustrophobic! For me, it's V-neck sweaters and polos all the way! Sans turtleneck presents problems with skiing but that's another post!