Monday, April 5, 2010

Gnarly Shred Heads!

Yep, you could almost mistake them for Torah Bright boarding down the mountain! Paige and Andie are both getting to be pretty darn good snowboarders!

Since Paige spent the winter season in Utah residence her boarding skills are hot! She looks pretty graceful speeding down the slopes.

And it seems like Andie got her groove back! Andie's felt a little wary of injury after she broke her wrist snowboarding during college years. Like Paige, she got pretty good as a student living in Utah and then lost a little confidence after her break. But she was definitely back in the game this ski trip. Boarding through powder so thick it came to my knees in places!

I'm the sole skier left in the family! But the snowboarder brigade still lets me cruise along with them as best I can! I'd be the skier schussing along in the Little Bo Peep Hat (according to the Gnarly girls at left). Guess we can't all sport fancy helmets like them!