Saturday, April 3, 2010

Ski Park City! Tour Temple Square!

When you ski in April you can't complain if the snow is slushy and the rocks start poking through! But this April we totally lucked out with amazing ski conditions!

We skied all day yesterday in fresh powder! I caught my tip (like Lindsay Vonn) and took a fall. Although when Lindsay Vonn fell in the Olympics she was probably going 5 times faster than I ski!

My lame ski efforts give me great respect for those Vancouver Winter Olympians! It all looks so easy when you watch it on TV!

And, in breaking (and exciting) news, Amy Harmer's mission call arrived! She'll be serving in the Salt Lake City Temple Square Mission! How cool is that! Amy is the best, she'll be an awesome Sister Missionary and Temple Square will never be the same! I mean that in a good way; Amy will have that place as organized as it has ever been!

Amy's like the Hostess with the Mostest and throw in her Oprah People Skills, Leadership Talents, her Charms and Beauty, well ...watch out Salt Lake! They might have Game Nights on Temple Square - who knows?

So, next year when we visit Park City we'll have to leave time to Tour Temple Square too!