Friday, December 2, 2011

News from the school front...

Thursday was my last official day of classes to complete my first quarter for my Santa Clara’s master’s program. Now I’ve just got to study up for a few finals and the fall quarter will be history.

It’s been a loooong time since I’ve taken final exams! Too long to remember how comprehensive they might be (yikes). If I don’t blow it next week I should do just fine as far as grades go. Although I’ve definitely been a little slow getting up to speed on the whole back-to-school-drill. But I think I’m getting in a decent groove now.

I’ve had three awesome professors which has made the classes great! I’d pay to hear them lecture. Oh wait, I guess I am paying them (easy to forget about that little detail called tuition).

Winter quarter doesn’t start up until January 9th so I’ll have just enough time to kick back and enjoy the holiday season (well, as soon as I get the decorations up, the shopping done, and the Christmas cards mailed).

“Get over the idea that only children should spend their time in study. Be a student so long as you still have something to learn, and this will mean all your life. -Henry L. Doherty