Friday, March 23, 2012

Spring Break...

Santa Clara University is on a quarters (not semesters) schedule and my Winter Quarter is officially over. Spring Break begins today and classes start up again on Monday, April 2nd.

I’ve taken my tests and turned in the last of my papers, research proposals, etc. Woo Hoo! I don’t know my grades yet (minor detail) but I loved all my classes and it would be pretty lame to do poorly in courses you enjoy. At least that’s what I’m banking on.

Okay, I didn’t technically enjoy the Statistics/Research Methods curriculum but the professor was great so that mitigated the fact it was difficult for me to make sense of ANCOVA, reliability coefficients, frequency distributions and kurtosis (just to name a few of the obscure terms I’ve been trying to master).

I’ve got a big 'ole stack of books I’ve been anxious to devour, just enjoyment reading (no textbooks!) as soon as the break arrived. Can’t wait.....