Saturday, April 21, 2012

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes...

“If you want to make enemies, try to change something.”  -President Woodrow Wilson

I not a big fan of the blogspot blogger site and as of today, I’m not even a little fan.  When I went to blog this morning the whole website has changed.  And, anyone who knows me, knows how much I don’t like change!

I am a creature of habit, I like my routines and I disdain change!  It takes me long enough to learn to navigate technology so it’s super frustrating when, without asking my opinion, blogger mixes up everything I’ve learned how to do.

I suppose it was inevitable.  There’s a quote about the only permanent thing in life being change.  I just don’t want to spend time figuring out whether this “new and supposedly improved” set up is any good.  Although I don’t really have a choice if I want to keep blogging.  

“If you’re in a bad situation, don’t worry, it’ll change.  If you’re in a good situation, don’t worry it’s change.”  -John A. Simone, Sr.

No comments:

Post a Comment